Smith Mechanical is the number one choice for superior HVAC service for many discriminating end-users, property management companies, builders and contractors. They keep coming back because of our consistent dependability and workmanship. What can you expect with a Smith Mechanical service plan?
HVAC Service & Maintenance Capabilities
- Exceptional personnel credentials, exceeding most contractors specializing in HVAC maintenance and repair services.
- The latest technology, training and trouble-shooting techniques.
- Behind-the-scenes support from in-house engineering, production and our extensive parts department.
- Top-notch professional field supervisors who continually spot-check technicians on-the-job.
- Full service from beginning to end.
- 100% completion of projects.
- State-of-the-art computer technology for service documentation and historical analysis to completely manage the care of your equipment.
- Timely response that includes a 24/7 after-hour emergency service.
For existing systems, Smith Mechanical provides superior HVAC maintenance programs and emergency service. Our personnel are highly trained and EPA-certified, and carry state and county licensing. As technologies advance, so do our capabilities, training and service. Our reputation for superior service is among the best in the region. Smith Mechanical maintains the following HVAC systems.
- Air handlers
- Computer room environmental units
- Cooling towers
- Package units
- PTAC equipment
- Rooftop & split system units
- Ventilation system
With a Smith Mechanical preventative maintenance program, you can eliminate over 80% of the failures in your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. The key benefits of having a Smith Mechanical preventative maintenance plan include:
- Automatic pre-scheduled service visits.
- Rapid, preferential service response.
- Reduced equipment breakdowns, reduced utility bills and prolonged equipment life.
- Personal access to technicians in 25, radio-dispatched service vans.
- Affordable customized preventative maintenance plans designed to meet your HVAC maintenance needs.
- And, you can automate your energy management!